Occupancy restrictions allow for 25 people to be in the pool enclosure at one time, therefore, we are implementing a reservation system to ensure the pool does not become over occupied and that the pool is available for the many homeowners anticipating its opening. Please note occupancy restrictions are determined by the Health Department, and non-compliance could lead to pool closure.
• Seating is set up to promote social distancing. Please do not move or rearrange furniture.
• Each family/household is required to make their own reservation and abide by reservation guidelines.
• No floats, rafts, tubes or other flotation devices are permitted into the pool at this time. The only exception is life jackets/devices for young children that are unable to swim.
• Parent(s), Guardian(s) or another responsible party must accompany each household. That individual(s) will be responsible for following all rules and adhering to social distancing guidelines.
• As always, violations should be reported to CAM and will ultimately be handled by the Board. The Board reserves the right to revoke any household’s pool privileges if the pool rules and/or COVID-19 restrictions are violated.