Whom do I contact for Association information, questions or concerns?

The Cascades is professionally managed by Community Association Management, a locally owned association management company.  

Email:  Click Here to contact CAM or [email protected]

Phone:  573-499-4445

Mail:  PO Box 1274, Columbia, MO 65205

Physical Address:  3700 Monterey Dr, Ste E, Columbia, MO 65203

How do I reserve the clubhouse?

Click Here to check the calendar for availability of the clubhouse.  Call 573-499-4445 if you do not have internet access.

Once you have confirmed your desired date and time is available, complete the Reservation Request Form.  You will  receive your confirmation email within 1 business day. There will be steps for you to complete given to you in the confirmation email to finalize your reservation.  Reservations requests will be processed in the order they are received.

The contract and deposit form (if one is not already on file) will need to be received within 7 days of your request to hold the reservation.  After 7 days, if the contract and deposit form are not returned, the reservation time will be released. 

The clubhouse is free of charge for the first four hours; it is $25/hour for every hour thereafter.  The fee for additional hours must accompany your contract or be paid online through the online homeowner portal within 7 days of the reservation date.

Homeowners are responsible for their own set-up and clean-up of their events.

Proximity cards (same as that used for pool access) will be activated for accessing the clubhouse at the date and time of their event.

Reservation of the Clubhouse does NOT reserve the swimming pool.  Swimming pool reservations are not permitted.

When are Association fees due?  

Association fees are due January 1 each year, with a grace period extending to January 31.  

What do I need to do if I want to change/add anything on the exterior of my home/lot?  

All changes to the outside of your home, including, but not limited to, satellite dish placement, fence installation, patio extensions, deck enlargement, etc, must be approved by the Architectural Review Committee PRIOR to beginning the work.  The Architectural Control Application Form can be found on the Important Documents tab.  The completed form, including all attachments, should be submitted to the committee via CAM.  Approval/denial will be returned to you in writing for your records.  We strongly recommend keeping a copy of all approvals/denials for potential reference in the future.