Effective 3/18/2020 The Board of Directors has been closely monitoring the COVID-19 virus situation. After thoughtful consideration, the Board has made the difficult decision to suspend usage of the Clubhouse for at least 8 weeks for the safety of our homeowners and guests. The Association cannot guarantee the Clubhouse can be cleaned to CDC standards between reservations. Furthermore, the CDC has recommended we all participate in social distancing. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and hope that everyone takes all the necessary precautions to remain healthy and safe. We will continue to monitor the situation, and the closure could be extended should the CDC recommendation change. Any existing reservations through May 10 have been cancelled and key cards will not be made active.
At this time we are not accepting requests for reservations that would take place prior to June 1. We’ll continue to monitor the CDC's recommendations and reserve the right to extend the closure beyond June 1. If circumstances allow, we will open it sooner and honor the existing reservations scheduled after May 10.